- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 12 muffin pan cups. Set aside.
- Cook beef and onions in large nonstick skillet until meat is browned; drain. Remove from heat. Stir in olives, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup water, taco seasoning, hot sauce and egg; mix well.
- Using a 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut each flour tortilla into 3 rounds. Fit tortilla rounds into prepared muffin cups. Fill each tortilla cup wih 1/4 cup meat mixture. Top each with sour ceam and cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.